SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Personal Information provided by you (such as via a resume uploaded to our site or a job application sent using our site) or collected from third party sources as described below.
- Publicly available data about you from third party sites and sources, including profiles created by you on other websites, or other information you have publicly shared for the purpose of advertising or informing others about your background.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites.
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address) if you buy products on our sites. (Also see Payment section below.)
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender and race or ethnicity). We collect this information either through the registration process, from your resume or in the manner described below.
- Job search behavior and preferences, and a record of the searches that you make on our site.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Analytical information while using our site, such as: pages visited and links clicked.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to apply for a job, submit a resume, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our website may provide links to websites of other companies to which this policy does not apply. Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Links to third party web sites or apps are provided solely as a convenience to the user. When a user uses these links, the user leaves our site. We have not reviewed these third party sites and we are not responsible for any of the third party sites, their content or privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about the third party sites, or any information, services, or products found on those sites. If a user decides to access any of the linked sites, we encourage the user to read their privacy statements. The user accesses such sites at thier own risk.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using SSL security. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION