DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow laboratory procedures in strict compliance with approved protocols.
- Meet throughput production metrics for the quantity and quality of the plantlets.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe lab space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and dependable attendance is an essential function of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Experience in plant tissue culture or in laboratory settings preferred.
DESIRED KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, high throughput environment.
- Demonstrate excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to see color.
- Ability to sit for long periods.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the highest ethical standards, trustworthiness and has a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen.
- Requires fingerprint submission.