If you are someone who has passion for our industry and producing quality product for our dispensaries; submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting why you would be a good fit for this position. It is crucial to follow instructions in this position, so only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Positive Attitude
- Arrives to Work on Time
- Attention to Detail
- Team Mindset
- Interest in Learning
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Manicure Leaves from Flowers
- Manicure Excess Stems from Flowers
- Consistently Produce Quality Products
- Meet or Exceed Weekly Production Standards
- Maintain a Clean and Organized Work Environment
- Meet Daily and Weekly Production Standards
- 21 Year of Age
- No Felonies
- Able to Pass a State Background and Warrant Check
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Repetitive Use of Hands, Wrists and Forearms
- Be Able to Sit for Long Periods of Time
- Work Hours are Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Daily compliance with organizational policies including but not limited to: state / local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code
***ATTENTION! ***Include Answers To The follow Questions With Your Application***:
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you over 21 Years of Age?
- Do you have any past or pending felonies?
- Are you able to commit to our company for 12 months?
- Can sit for 8-10 hours per day?
- Are you able to work from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday thru Thursday?
- During a background and warrant check; what if anything would might come up in your background?