As a part time Brand Educator, you will provide reliable knowledge about our cannabis products in a retail environment. You are comfortable as the “face” of the brand and can establish trust quickly while being relatable to our consumers. You are someone who enjoys working with, and training budtenders. You also enjoy working with a sales team and meeting sales objectives for your assigned region.
As the Brand Educator, you will:
- Visit dispensaries and educate consumers and budtenders on our products
- Cultivate and educate your community on safe cannabis access
- Partner with our marketing team to effectively communicate our brand message to potential patients/ consumers.
- Conduct samplings for dispensary staff and patients to familiarize them with our products
- Assist in setup and tear down of events in and out of retail spaces
- Share our brand message with our consumers
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products and articulate that to our consumers
- Present a professional, responsible appearance at all times
- Partner with the Territory Account Managers in order to focus on growing our business through tracking activities and sales during demos
- Work Wednesday- Saturday 12-7pm with flexibility as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Associate’s degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of Brand Ambassador experience or Bud tending experience a plus
- Meeting sales goals while being an action-oriented self-starter
- The ability to educate consumers on the benefits of our products
- Capture customer demographic data
- Approachable personality that is inviting and welcoming
- Ability to track inventory, and enter sales data into our CRM
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.